INDIVIDUAL LESSONS FOR ALL AGES, LEVELS AND DISCIPLINES
Aimed at all skiers, regardless of age or discipline (Alpine Skiing, Snowboard, Telemark, Free-ride, Freestyle), individual lessons are the most effective way to learn, improve your technique or just regain your confidence.
- Personalised coaching for individual technical and learning needs
- Personalised analysis of technical actions in a one-to-one dynamic
- Possibility of choosing the time slot for your lesson
- Possibility of choosing the instructor you want (subject to availability)
- Possibility of having the lesson together with your friends at a super advantageous price (max. 4 people)
- Safety, reliability and choice of ideal terrain to develop and improve your skills
- Excursions, guides and tours of the area (depending on the number of hours)
- Introduction to off-piste and fresh snow skiing in total safety
- Video analysis on request
- Style, elegance of movement, motor refinement typical of the Italian Ski School.
Dedicated to our most demanding clientele or to those who want to take on a personalized course tailored to their needs, either in the technical/teaching field or in organisation logistics.
The TAILOR MADE service aims to meet the needs of those clients who possess a fair amount of technical knowledge but want to improve their movements in total safety, using a personalised programme of analysis and improvement.
- Analysing and pinpointing areas for improvement: creating a technical programme tailored to your needs (learning movements, repeatability in all conditions, timing)
- Plan of action: structuring the personalised service by setting up an original, varied, result-oriented offer in line with the most advanced ski instruction dynamics
- Material set-up: analysis of technical material
- Performance phase: following analysis and planning by the Director, Nat. Instructor Marco Vottero, the performance phase will begin with our best qualified, authentic Master Tailors, with whom you will plan timings and personalisation. Teaching methods used: video analysis, personalised comments, movement breakdown, analysis of motor axes, dynamism and performance timing
- Final evaluation: at the end of the course with maintenance plan
- Timing and costs:
- Evaluation phase, action plan, material set-up: € 100.00 for one skier, € 150.00 for two (maximum two skiers eligible)
- Performance phase: € 60.00/hour for one skier (€ 100.00 two) minimum two consecutive hours (this phase can only be shared if programmed work coincides)
For further information on promotion and timetable planning, please contact the secretariat.
(*) To cover the eventuality of value added tax changing during the course of the season, the prices shown are net of VAT.