Frazione Sansicario Alta
10054 – Cesana Torinese (TO)
E-mail: : email@example.com
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The treatment will be carried out using computerized methods, the provision of data is optional since the data are necessary to allow correct navigation on the website.
The data controller and responsible for the same is: Sansicario Action – P.Iva 08453360011.
You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, and in particular:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
We inform you that this website uses third-party cookies.
In particular, the site uses the following cookies:
1) id doubleclick.net (Google Adwords – ADS)
__utmz (Google Analytics)
__utmt (Google Analytics)
__utmc (Google Analytics)
__utmb (Google Analytics)
__utma (Google Analytics)
2) PREF (Google related to preference options).
3) PHPSESSID (technical session cookie)
4) NID (Google Related Preference Options).
In case of an open Google session, the following cookies can also be installed by google.com:
AID – APISID – HSID – NID – OGP – OGPC –PREF –SAPISID – SID – SSID – TAID – OTZ – PREF – ACCOUNT_CHOOSER – GAPS – LSID – LSOSID – RMME
As already indicated, the cookies of Google Analitycs are also installed, the navigation data monitoring and web traffic analysis system provided by Google Inc., through which third-party cookies are transmitted, collected and managed in aggregate form for monitor and improve the performance of the website and which may contain profiling functions.
The disclosure of Google Adwords it’s here: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
The disclosure of Google Analytics it’s here: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The Google.com policy can be found here: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
We also inform you that, below, you can find the instructions for disabling cookies:
– If you use Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– If you use Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– If you are using Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– If you use Safari si iPad, Iphone, iPod: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
– If you use other browsers: http://it.wikihow.com
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by the GDPR web regulation 679/2016, by the Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.10 of Directive no.